Proxima Immigration Solutions Inc.

+1 365 440 0210

Call or Message

Mon - Sat 9 AM - 6 PM

9427 Pear Cres SW
Edmonton T6X 2Z5

172 Native Landing
Brampton ON L6X 5A9

Temporary Residence

Temporary Residence

The TRV is a document that proves the holder has met the requirements for visitor entrance to Canada and was granted by a Canadian Immigration Visa Office outside of Canada. Both single entry and multiple entry TRVs are possible. Tourists are often permitted entry for duration of six months. International students and temporary foreign workers may be admitted for a variety of terms that are decided on a case-by-case basis. You can request extensions from anywhere in Canada.

  • Super Visa / Visitor Visa
  • Study Permits / PG Work Permits
  • Extend your stay / Change of Conditions
  • LMIA / Work Permits
  • eTA- An Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) isĀ an entry requirement for visa-exempt foreign nationals who are travelling to Canada by air. Travellers do not need an eTA if they are entering Canada via land or sea. It is electronically linked to a traveller’s passport. It is valid for up to five years or until the passport expires, whichever comes first.
  • Our Clients Says

    Looking for a Immigration Consultant?

    Best Immigration Consultant Brampton